Detroit Water & Sewerage Department
- DWS-702 – Repair & Improvement of Water Main Systens
- DWS-704 – Water System Improvements
- DWS-803B – Emergency Plumbing Repair Services & Related Work
- DWS-908 – Cornerstone Village Area Sewer Improvements
- DWS-715 – Water Infrastructure Improvements – McNichols Evergreen, Miller Grove, Minock Park, Riverdale & Rosedale Park
- DWS-707 – Water System Improvements – City of Detroit
- DWSD – Sewer Line Relocation Project – Carpenters Union Training Facility
- Hazardous Materials Remediation – Performed complete remedial construction, which included removal and disposal of Asbestos Containing Material (ACM) and Lead Based Paint Coatings from piping, ceilings, floors, equipment and other installations from DWSD owned and operated buildings and facilities throughout the Southwest Michigan Area.
- Detroit Waste Water Treatment Plant Belt Filter Press Refurbishment – Decommission and remove 4 Komline Sanderon Belt Filter Presses from the waste water treatment plant for offsite shipment.
- Conner Creek CSO Control Facility – LGC built the CSO control facility to mitigate environmental concerns and satisfy Federal specifications for release into the Detroit River. The project consisted of temporary retention systems, installation of a 30M gallon reinforced CSO detention basin, pile-supported foundations with reinforced concrete and influent channels connecting the basin to existing outfalls.
- Rehabilitation of Existing Circular & Non-Circular Sewers – Reaching depths exceeding 90 feet, we located and repaired construction joints in all 4 walls of the 6 low-lift discharge flumes of the Northeast Water Treatment Plant. With precision accuracy, we pressure-injected them with polyurethane grout. Completed project totaled 3.3k LF of discharge flumes.
- Design-Build Outfall Rehabilitation – Rehabilitated outfalls within the ageing 80 year-old infrastructure system, so they properly discharged and continued to run over a period of time.
- Construction Management for Water System Improvements – Replacement of 250k LF of water transmission system spanning across 114 city streets. The work involved ~500 hydrants within an accelerated completion time, to include the restoration of pavements and streets with original landscaping in each of the affected areas.
- Oakwood CSO Control Facility and Pump Station – LGC constructed a CSO control facility and pump station to prevent environmental issues and properly dispose of waste in larger capacities. The new Control and Odor Building installation included (2) 4.5M gallon capacity CSO Basins, a new waste conduit, state-of-the-art electrical and mechanical systems, internal access roads, yard piping, boundary fencing, gates and restored landscaping – all completed with minimal environmental impact and traffic control changes.
- Asset Maintenance Project – Multi-year, renewed contract providing 24/7 monitoring and maintenance to DWSD’s water network consisting of ~2.7k miles with ~3k miles of sewer pipes. LGC services extended to DWSD’s facilities, offices, 5 water treatment plants, sewage pumping stations, 20 freshwater booster stations, service yards and CSO Basins.